Casbah Spa & Salon appreciates the unpredictability of schedules and kindly asks for a minimum 24 hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling. To secure your appointment, a credit card is necessary. Same-day cancellations are subject to a fee equivalent to the booked service. We'll make every effort to fill the slot with a client from our waiting list to avoid this fee. However, if we're unable to do so, a 100% charge of the service amount applies. No-shows will incur the same charge.
We at Casbah Spa & Salon are following all CDC guidelines for sanitation, and taking preventive measures to fight against COVID-19. We have increased our already high industry standards of cleanliness, by adding further procedures to every department. In addition to our industry-leading standards, we have increased our hygienic efforts, which includes the use of disinfectant throughout the day.
To maintain a serene atmosphere and ensure a relaxed experience for all our clients, we kindly request that children not accompany you during your appointments or while waiting for services to be rendered. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in creating a peaceful environment for everyone.
For the comfort and well-being of all our clients, we only permit service animals that are recognized by the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and specifically trained to assist individuals with disabilities. Comfort animals and emotional support animals, not classified as service animals under the ADA, are regrettably not allowed within our premises. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with this policy.
If you are categorized as High Risk for contracting Covid-19, we ask that you come prepared for your service with additional measures to ensure your safety (mask/gloves). Listed below are the systems we have implemented:
● Installation of Plexiglass shields at the front desk and all nail stations.
● Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the salon and treatment rooms.
● We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces which include doorknobs, electronics, plumbing fixtures, armrests, and more.
● Nail technicians, Estheticians, Massage therapists, and Stylists are using a hospital-grade disinfectant on all tools.
● Our spa team members clean and disinfect their treatment rooms after every guest.
● We have salon maintenance team members that are following enhanced sanitizing instructions to clean and disinfect our salon and spa.
● We are ensuring that sick team members stay home, and verify, upon arrival, that they are without signs or symptoms of illness.
● We are asking guests that are not feeling well to reschedule their service.
● It is our standing practice to wash hands before and after every client.
● It is a protocol to cover the mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
● We have a procedure to avoid touching one’s face during a client’s service before washing your hands.
● We have added additional time to each appointment to thoroughly sanitize the stations and rooms between clients.
● We are wiping down surfaces with a spray/wipe that is EPA CERTIFIED for Safeguarding against COVID-19, between clients, including the stations and the chairs.
● Staff is instructed to remove personal items on the station, such as a water bottle or purse.
● We are implementing a NO CONTACT checkout procedure.
● All service providers are to wear gloves and masks during procedures that have skin and face-to-face contact.
● We are asking all clients to wear masks for duration of service, to sanitize their hands upon arrival, to agree to a temperature reading with a forehead thermometer, and to answer a brief questionnaire upon signing in.
● Our STEAM ROOMS are temporarily out of service until further notice.
● We may request you to call upon arrival to let us know you are here as you may be asked to stay in your car until your provider is ready.
Casbah reserves the right to refuse services to anyone who presents with signs or symptoms that may be harmful to others.
Everyone at Casbah would like to thank you for your support in this serious time. We are taking every safety precaution so we can continue to serve you and protect you.
Our EPA CERTIFIED DISINFECTANTS: CAVICIDE (EPA#46781-6), BARBACIDE (EPA#954-11) AND REJUVENATE (EPA#74559-1)